Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"_

whenever u feel cold, mum will provide u with warmness....

.........dress you in cute costume for kindergarten show....
.....wishing you "good morning my baby"........
cute babies are everywhere.......
i remember when it was the time i had my first hug from my mother...
i opened my small eyes...
my mum's eyes clouded with tears...on my forehead, she kissed me..
that was the first time i met with world..
until today, i thank God for giving me such a great chance to live...
now, whenever i think of this sweet moment, i feel like crying..
my heart touch..
my love towards my mother will never end..
just imagine yourself being in this moment...
so, start from now, love your mother...
appriciate her...
take good care of her...
she's everything in our life....
^_^ are you care enough of your mother??
what say you????

3 comments:

Free Soul said...

THE BABIES ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!

Fify said...

just like me...
hahaha:)

Yazid Fauzi said...

weh...mcm ko bole ingat plak waktu ko kecik2 dulu....dont bluff la...hakhak