Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08....bad lucks for me...

hi..
since this is my first post, i didn't mean to write something bad or something that make people sympatize with me...
my true intention is , i just hate 080808...
this is the day when i had such a very bad day and this is also the day when i cried so much..maybe if i did collect all my eye drops yesterday, it might have fulled a pail..
080808, people chose to get married, engaged, celebrated the opening ceremony of Olympic Games in Beijing...
but for me, 080808, is just a matter of sadness in me..
maybe i was too paranoid..
but here's my pieces of sadness that i want to share with you guys..yes.i mean YOU..
080808..
people might wonder why i hate this numeral so much..
i felt empty in me..just imagine yourself...being in a very huge glass with not enough air, where at the same time you could see someone with a huge gas tank (in hoping, he could save you) fled away..chronologically, this is how i can say it..
080808...
i felt bored..i just have him in front of me...i could see him...BUT i could not talk to him or even have such a nice dinner with him..2 weeks...my buddies even asked me, why i did not hang out with him..it was not because of me, do not want to hang out with him but...he's the one who always turn me down...
080808- saw me with an accident...
i hurt my right hand...whenever i go to sleep at night, my hand get swollen blue...i tried to call him straight away, but he just ignored me, and as usual, say "that's fine, you'll be okay!! bye.."...he just hung up..left me wet in tears..
i get jelous whenever i saw my friends could able to talk to their boyfriends...
i cried so hard...when i talk to him in phone, i did try to tell him how i feel, but he just scolded me back..
he said, i am not being understanding...
searching for attention and his love...
he ignored and keep avoiding me....
i just don't noe why..
he kept talking bout death...
and this scares me off......
please guys...
help me....
:(

3 comments:

Free Soul said...

Fifi dear,

Don't be depressed with that incident. Maybe he is just too busy to go out with you. Don't burden yourself too much. I know you love him a lot so just hang in there. Take care of yourself..

Free Soul said...

Fifi!
Where have you been?
Why aren't you blogging anymore?

Anyway, just wanted to wish you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!

aizul marcello said...

ooo dah ada bf rupanya...oooOOOo